Do you hide your smile from people around you? Are you uncomfortable with showing your teeth in a wide grin? You are not alone. Millions of Americans feel self-conscious about their smiles. If you haven’t considered cosmetic dentistry before, we have 5 reasons you will want to consider it now.
Cosmetic Dental Treatment and Your Smile
There are various factors that negatively impact your teeth and they can change your smile over time. The natural aging process, eating habits, and improper dental care are three of the biggest culprits. Unfortunately, you can’t stop your teeth from aging. However, by simply minimizing alcohol, caffeine, and sweets you can help prevent dental issues. Less dental problems mean a more radiant smile for you. Likewise, if you are maintaining your regular dental visits your teeth will thank you for years to come.
If, however, the damage has already been done to your teeth or if you are interested in improving your smile, we can help! We offer state-of-the-art cosmetic dentistry that will transform your smile. Yellow teeth? We have the safest and most effective whiteners! Missing tooth? We can fill your gap! Swollen gums? Let us relieve you of that problem. We have solutions for a host of dental issues including:
- Crooked teeth – Uneven teeth can give you a lop-sided smile. Braces aren’t the only way to straighten your teeth. Invisalign aligners will gradually reposition your teeth until they are perfectly adjusted, giving you the brilliant smile you want.
- Short front teeth – We can lengthen your front teeth to improve your smile. Short front teeth make you appear older. However, porcelain veneers will give you a more youthful appearance and no one will know they aren’t yours because they look very natural.
- Yellow teeth – As the adage says, the first impression is the lasting impression. Whitening your teeth is a very simple procedure that can be done in a single appointment.
- Teeth gaps and spaces – Despite what caused a gap in your teeth, having separated teeth can impact your self-esteem and overall smile. Using treatments such as crowns, veneers, and dental bonding, we can fill the spaces in your mouth in one or two appointments.
- An asymmetrical smile – A lopsided or crooked smile can make you feel very self-conscious about yourself. Through dental and gum contouring we can give you a gorgeous smile!
Beautiful Teeth Can Change Your Life
Improving your teeth will not only impact your smile, but it will positively affect your daily life. Cosmetic dentistry helps you take charge of your:
Self-confidence – No need to cover your smile with your hands because we’ll give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
Social life – Your teeth will be the envy of those around you! Not only will you want to hang out with friends and family, but you’ll also look forward to meeting new people.
Professional life – Studies have shown that poor teeth can affect your job prospects and upward mobility. Having broken and missing teeth have actually hurt some job applicants from being hired. While it’s illegal to overlook a candidate because of poor teeth conditions, the reality is that it happens and it’s often hard to prove. Give yourself the best chance at getting a new job or move up in your current career with a new, gorgeous smile.
Ready to learn more about cosmetic treatments? Call us at 979-968-9451 or contact us online.
Dr. Karen Robers